Measurement Technician/Technical Assistant (f/m/d)
Full-time / Half-time | Stuttgart
Technical Assistant (w/m/d)
Full-time / Half-time | Stuttgart
From April 2021
Variolytics is for people excited to take the next step in technology and be part of something meaningful. We are a leading service provider in the field of measurement technology. We develop innovative sensor technology and enable real-time analysis of processes. Our mission is to contribute to a more sustainable society by providing companies with accurate information and enable better decision making.
We are looking for a dedicated measurement technician/technical assistant in the laboratory to strengthen our team.
- Independent performance of analyses with a process mass spectrometer – from sample preparation to measurement and evaluation to interpretation of the data
- Documentation and internal reporting of measurement data and test results
- Familiarization with new analytical questions posed in the context of customer inquiries
- Planning of process engineering systems in close cooperation with process engineers
- Development of new applications for the integration of process mass spectrometry
- Degree in the chemical field (chemistry, chemical engineering) or completed training as a technical assistant
- Ideally first experiences in the field of process analytics or process mass spectrometry
- Experience in laboratory operation
- Basic understanding of the integration and combination of different measurement techniques
- Sense of responsibility, independent and self-organized way of working
- Team player and problem solver with a hands-on approach
- Open for new challenges and high motivation
- Work on innovative topics
- Flexible work schedule
- Personal and professional development opportunities, as well as financially supported continuing education courses
- Start-up environment with flat hierarchies
- Integrative and open corporate culture as well as a positive working environment
- Opportunity to contribute and pursue own ideas and goals
- Chance to work with intelligent and inspiring minds
Variolytics is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified person regardless of sex, disability, ethnicity, religion/belief, sexual orientation and age.
Your road to us
You have found an open position that fits your skill-set? Send us your application via e-mail at email@example.com. Please include your letter of motivation, CV and salary expectations. If you think you would be a good addition to our team, yet there is no suitable position right now, feel free to take the initiative and send us your application anyways. We will consider you for future openings.
After reading your application, we will ask you for an interview either in person or via video call. You will talk to our office manager and someone from our team. In addition, you will get to know our company better. We will also discuss your skills, job experience and motivation to work at our start-up. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to ask us questions.
Your application and personal / online interview will be reviewed by our office manager one last time. Furthermore, your performance in the application process will be evaluated with the team. We will then contact you as soon as possible with a promising job offer (fingers crossed!) or give you feedback on how you did in the application process. You got the job? Welcome to the Variolytics team!
Thanks for your interest in Variolytics!
If you would like to get in touch with us, please fill out the contact form. We look forward to your message. Special inquiries or cooperation opportunities are also always welcome! Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.